Monday, June 27, 2011

{FF NC 21} Started in The Pool, Ended on The Bed

Couples: [Main]KangTeuk|[Minor]EunHae
Genre: Romance|Smut
 

"Let's go, Hyung. It's better for you to relaxed your muscle and mind for a bit." Eunhyuk invited me. 

It was Saturday morning, Summer time. Donghae came to my and Eunhyuk's apartment as that lovey dovey birds wanted to go to a swimming pool. 

"Come on, Hyung. Let's swim! I heard from Eunhyuk that you had a lot of work nowadays. Relax a bit is good for your health." Donghae invited me too. 
Yeah, Donghae and Eunhyuk were right. I had to relax my body a bit. I'd worked from sun to sun since a week ago. It wasn't good. But, the problem was...I COULDN'T SWIM! 

Donghae and Eunhyuk wore the puppy eyes. They really wanted to make me embarrassed, didn't they?! Aish! 

I sighed and nodded. Sometime, I hated to have 'hyung-behavior'. I couldn't see them pleading to me like that. 
"Okay. I'll pack my stuffs now. Donghae, can you watch Eunhyuk while he's packing his stuffs? Well, he's a bit clumsy. I'm afraid he'll forget to bring his underwear or some important things." 
Donghae nodded and answered me, "Aye, General!" 
I chuckled with that and went to my own bathroom in my room. I saw my face on the mirror. 
"What will I do there? I can't swim. Aish! If they weren't my dongsaengs, I would like to kick them immediately." I mumbled. 

* 

"Hyung. This change room has been full. Uhm...I saw a new change room has bee built over there. Why don't you change your clothes there?" Donghae shouted from inside the change room, his finger peeking from upside the door to point the direction. 
I rolled my eyes and shouted back, "Ne!" 
And I walked toward the direction of new change room and found it. It was empty, wasn't like the old change room. I shrugged my shoulders and opened the door. 

I looked around and smelt the paint scent. 
"It's really new. Even the paint scent is still lingering." I mumbled. 

I entered a cabin and started changing my clothes. I pulled off my shirt and my jeans and replaced them with a shorts. I questioned, why did I have to change? I wouldn't swim after all. I thought for a while and decided not to care. 

But...the disaster came when I'd finished change my clothes. 
"Eh?! Why this door can't be opened?!" 
Yes! The door was stuck. No, I was stuck! Inside the cabin. Alone. In the empty change room. How could I get out?! 

I started banging the door and shouted, "Anyone?! Is there anybody?! Help me! I'm stuck here!" 
No answer. I kicked the door and mumbled, "Aish! I knew the idea to go to swimming pool didn't match to me! Aagh!" 
I sat on the floor and kept shouting, "Hello?? Anyone??" Until my throat was in pain. I sighed. Maybe, I would be stuck there forever. 

Suddenly, I heard footsteps. I got up and shouted, "Hello?! Is there anyone there?! Can you help me?!" 
"Yes. What cabin are you there?" The voice asked. I almost jumped happily. Finally, I could get out. 
"The second cabin." I answered. 

I heard no sound and suddenly the door was slammed hard. I saw a boy behind it. Muscular. Handsome. Smiling to me. I didn't blink for a while, admiring the new boy. I whistled inside my heart, well, he was...my type. 

"Hello? Are you okay?" The new guy asked me, concerned. 
I snapped my brain to go back to reality and answered, "Yes. Yes. I'm okay. Thank you to get me out of here." 
He chuckled and said, "You should have read the sign before entered this change room." 
I blinked, "Eh? Sign?" 
He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside the room and point at the sign stuck on the door. It was written: 
Do not enter. In reparation. 

I could feel my self blushed. It was embarrassed. 
"Didn't you see the sign? I think it's big enough to be seen." 
"Ah..." I tried looking for reason, "I...didn't see it...uhm...I didn't wear my glasses..." 
I didn't all lie. I didn't wear my glasses. But, exactly, my sight didn't that bad to see the sign. And I DIDN'T see the sign. Pabo. 

"Ah, be careful next time. You're lucky you didn't get hurt." He said with a smile that could make me melt. 
I nodded and bowed. I was about to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist. 
"Wait. What's your name?" He asked. 
"Leeteuk." 
"I'm Kang In. Nice to meet you, Leeteuk." 
I nodded and he let me go. 

* 

We went home after finished swimming. No, actually just Donghae and Eunhyuk who swam. And I? I sat on the edge of swimming pool. Just splashing my feet until they'd finished. How pity, the fate to be person who couldn't swim... 

"Hyung, why don't you learn to swim?" Eunhyuk asked me while he was cuddling with Donghae. 
"Yes, Hyung. I have a friend who can teach you." Donghae continued. 
I looked at them and answered, "What?! I don't want to learn it in a crowded swimming pool! Just kill me and throw me into the Han River! It's embarrassed!" 
Donghae laughed and Eunhyuk answered me between the laugh, "Yah, Hyung! You're too much exaggerating!" 
Donghae wiped his tears from his eyes and chuckled, "You can learn it at night when the swimming pool has been closed if you want, Hyung." 
I titled my head, "Can I? How can? Break the alarm? Or kill the guards? You really want to kill me or what, Donghae?!" 
They laughed again and I pouted, looking at the TV again. 

"No, Hyung. My friend that I told you earlier is the son of the swimming pool's owner. So, do you want or not?" Donghae stated again. 
I thought for a while and nodded, "Okay. As long as nobody there." 
Donghae grinned, "Deal!" 

* 

Tonight, Donghae and Eunhyuk brought me to the previous swimming pool. It was closed. Lucky, the temperature was hot. So, it would be nice to swim. 

"Okay, Hyung. Bye." Eunhyuk waved his hand. 
"Eh! Wait! You don't come with me?!" I yelled. 
"No. We have some matters to do." Donghae answered with a wink to me. I could see Eunhyuk's face reddened. 
"Aish! Arasso! Just finish your 'matters'! But, don't do 'it' on my bed, okay?! Or I swear I'll make you can't do that 'matters' for the rest of your lives!" 
Donghae nodded and dragged his beloved into the car, leaving me behind. 

"Aish...I don't know what Donghae's friend's looked like." I mumbled. 

5minutes later. I heard a voice. 
"Excuse me, are you Donghae's friend?" 
I turned to see my swimming teacher and my eyes widened, "Kang In?!" 
"Oh..." He recognized me too, "Leeteuk, right? You're Donghae's friend?" 
I nodded. 
"Well," He said again, "World is small, isn't it?" He smiled and stepped closer. 

"So, do you want to start now?" He asked. 
I nodded, "Yes, please." 

I changed my clothes and saw Kang In standing in the pool. 
"Hey. I'm ready." I said to him. 
He turned his head and smiled, "Come here, get into the pool!" 
I nodded and jumped in. 

* 

It wasn't taking time too long. Just about 2 weeks and I knew I was interested to Kang In. Well, how could I wasn't, he was my type after all. 
My swimming skill became better day by day even I was still afraid to jump into the deep pool. 

"Why don't you jump here, Leeteuk?" Kang In said from the deep area. 
"It's a big NO! I won't do that. I still want to live." I said to him and tried swimming again. 
He chuckled and swam toward me, "Yah! You won't get better if you're always scared." 
"No, no! I'll do that later." 

Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me toward the deep pool. 
"Yah!! Let me go!!! I'm scared! Yah!" 
He laughed, "Chill out! I'm with you!" 
"Still scared! Kang In! Please, let me go!" 
"No, no!" 

The next thing I knew, all of my body was drowned. I was panic and kicked to every direction, trying to catch some air. 

But, suddenly, a pair of hands wrapped my waist from behind and brought me up. I breathed heavily when I got on the surface. 
"Yah! You want me die?!" I screamed. 
But, suddenly I knew, those were Kang In's hands, wrapping my waist. 

"No, I wouldn't do that, stupid!" He whispered behind my ear, I could felt my body shivered. 
"Ya-yah...let me g-go...!" I struggled. But, he was stil in his position, not letting me go. 
"No way. You might be drowned again." 

Well, I didn't want to, but his hands were really hot on my stomach. His chest burnt my back. Oh, crap! Please don't be like this, Kang In! You're driving me crazy! I thought. 

"Teukie..." He whispered on my ear. His warm breath! Shit! 
"Wha-what...?" I stuttered. 
"You're..." He stopped for a while and continued, "sexy..." 

I could my face burnt. His husky voice was really too much to be controlled! 

"Wha-what?? Kang In, do-don't be joking..." I tried to stop him. He was making me insane. 
"Hell no..." He answered. With that, I felt his lips on my neck, his breath sent electricity to my spine. I bit my bottom lip to hold back the moan. But, his lips sticking on my neck were too much! 

I felt something moist and soft swirled on my skin, crap, he licked me. 
"Ahh..." I let myself moaned. I couldn't take it anymore. Then I felt his hand moved upward to my nipple and pinched it lightly. Shit! This is too much to be handled! I screamed on my mind. 

But, suddenly he flipped my body so I faced him and he stared at my eyes intensely. 

"Not here..." He whispered. 

* 

The last thing I knew, I was on his bed in his apartment and he was on top me. He stared me intensely and started kissing me roughly. 
"Hmmmph..." Was all I could say. He thrust his tongue into mine and explored my mouth. I let him do that. I was too horny to refuse it. I wrapped my hands around his neck and his hand around my waist. 

He pulled away to take breath. 
"Dammit, Leeteuk! You make me insane!" He hissed and stripped all my clothes, leaving me naked underneath him. 
He pulled his shirt, making me drool mentally as I saw his toned abs. 

He was on top me again, making me moaned with his skillful tongue on my stomach. 
"Nnggghh...Kang In...Kang In!" I screamed desperately. I didn't care if I was moaning like a slut! That pleasurable feeling was too good.

I felt his hand around my member and stroked it slowly. I bucked my hips over again. My fingers were hurt since I grabbed the pillow so hard. 

Suddenly, I felt a warm breath on my lower part. My eyes widened and I looked down just to see his head between my thighs. 
"Kang In, what are you-aaaaahhhh..." 

He licked me. I meant he licked my sweet hole down there! He thrust his tongue in and out continuously. 
Okay ENOUGH! 
"KANG IN! Stop it! Just fuck me already!" I screamed. 
He stopped and smirked, "Suck my fingers then, sexy boy!" 
I slapped his hand, "I don't need preparation!" 

He chuckled and kissed me passionately. And he whispered between the kissed, "Get ready, baby." 
And I felt his member thrust harshly into me. 
"Aaaaaahhh!!!" I screamed in both pain and pleasure. 

In. 
Out. 
In. 
Out. 

Up. 
Down. 
Up. 
Down. 

It had been a long time until I felt I reached my climax and spat out my seed on his chest and my stomach. So did he, inside me. 

I breathed heavily, "Crap...It was...I don't have any word to describe it..." 
He chuckled and said, "Yep. Dammit, you're just too sexy!" 
I blushed and hit his chest, "Fuck you!" 
He chuckled and rolled his body on top me again, "Fuck me? I just fucked you. You need more? Another round then." 

Crap...I thought I couldn't walk tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment