Monday, June 27, 2011

{FF NC 21} Eunhyuk, What's Wrong With You???

Couples : [Main]EunHae|[Minor]KyuMin, ZhouRy, SiBum, YeWook
Genre : Romance|Smut
 


Super Junior M was in Taiwan. They had some projects there with their new members, Sungmin and Eunhyuk. Those two boys were very excited since they would be together with their lovers. Sungmin with Kyuhyun. And Eunhyuk with Donghae. And the couple that had been together since SJM was formed, Zhou Mi and his little baby, Henry. They were so cute. Ryeowook always felt envy to them since Yesung wasn’t SJM’s member. He felt envy to Siwon too because although Kibum, Siwon’s lover, wasn’t SJM’s member, he always attended whenever SJM performed. 

But, that day was different. Kyuhyun was cuddling Sungmin. Zhou Mi was feeding Henry. Siwon was out with Kibum. And Ryeowook was sleeping in his own hotel room. And Donghae…he was begging to Eunhyuk who TOTALLY ignored him, watching the TV. Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi sent glare each other while their lovers were busy sleeping (Sungmin) and eating (Henry). 

“What’s going on between them?” Zhou Mi mouthed to Kyuhyun. The second younger in that room shook his head, unknowingly, as an answer. And they continued watching Donghae and Eunhyuk again. 

“Eunhyuk, please. It’s been three days since you ignoring me. What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong? Just tell me and you can punish me whatever you want. Just don’t ignore me like this.” Donghae was begging again and again. But, Eunhyuk was still ignoring. 
“Eunhyuk-ah…Baby…please…” Donghae started begging again. But, suddenly Eunhyuk turned the TV off and stood up. He looked at Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi. 
“Wake me up after that stinky fish has shut his fucking mouth up.” Eunhyuk asked coldly and slammed the bedroom door behind him. 

Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun almost burst into laugh caused of ‘Stinky Fish’ words, but they continued being busy with their lovers when Donghae sent a death glare to them. 
* 
Eunhyuk wasn’t sleeping. He was busy with his mind. He loved Donghae but he hated tha Fishy boy too. He opened his notebook and read a short article in a website. An article that made him mad to Donghae. 

Super Junior’s Donghae and Siwon Will be Filming A Male-Male Kiss Scene?!

We all have known that Super Junior’s Donghae and Siwon will be filming Taiwanese drama. But, a surprising statement were exited from the producer of the drama.
“We are considering to take a male-male kiss scene between Donghae and Siwon.” He said fluently.
 

He stared at the main photo of the article. Donghae’s figure was looked staring at Siwon intensely. He hated it! 
Siwon has had Kibum and you have had me, Pabo!, he thought. He felt his eyes began teary so he held it up. He tried to calm his self down. Took a deep breath and exhale it. 

A row of light knocks snapped his out of his mind. He rubbed his eyes and closed his notebook. 
“Who’s it?” He asked the knocker. 
There was a long silence before the knocker answered him, “It’s me, Hyukkie, Donghae.” 
Eunhyuk didn’t say anything anymore. He kept silence. He hesistated, let that Fishy boy coming in or not. But, before he’d decided his choice Donghae asked again. 
“Hyukkie, may I come in?” 
Eunhyuk was still silence. 
“Hyukkie, please. We’ve to make this right…please, Baby…” 
Eunhyuk might hate Donghae, but he couldn’t stand to hear his beloved’s voice begging him like that over and over again. So, he let Donghae in. 
“Just come in. the door’s unlocked.” He said, coldly. 

Donghae came in. He closed the door and locked it. Then, he sat on the left side of Eunhyuk on the bed. 
“Why did you have to lock it?” Eunhyuk asked without looked Donghae????s face. He was being busied to stare the wall in his right side. 
“Make sure that you won’t escape.” Donghae answered him, jokingly. But, Eunhyuk wasn’t in the mood for joke. So, he just let a small ‘Hmph’ as an answer. 

Donghae put his hand on Eunhyuk’s one, but Eunhyuk snapped it slowly. Donghae let a loud sigh, he was fed up. 
“Hyukkie, Baby, please. Please. What should I do to make you say the reason why you angry to me? I’ll do anything. Do I have beg you again? Do I have to ask it in press conference? Is this because you’re bored with me? Do I have…do I have to let you…go?” 
“NO!” Eunhyuk shouted and snapped his face to Donghae when he heard the last words. 
Donghae smiled sadly and asked his beloved, “So, why? I have to know the reason so I can fix my mistake, Baby. Please…” 
Eunhyuk could see that Donghae’s eyes began teary. He felt his tears rolled down on his cheeks. Donghae saw them and wiped the away. He kissed Eunhyuk’s cheek and hugged him tight. 
“Why, Baby? Please, if you don’t want me to know the reason, it doesn’t matter. But, don’t ignore me, please. I can’t stand with that. I’ll do whatever you want to fix my mistake although I don’t know what my fault is. But, don’t ignore me. Just don’t…” He whispered desperately on Eunhyuk’s ear. 

Eunhyuk couldn’t hold it anymore so he pulled his body away from Donghae’s embrace and opened his notebook. He typed something and let Donghae looked the article. 
“This is the reason…” He said. Donghae could feel his chest became lighter and his lips curled into smiled. 
“Childish, huh? I know. But, I can’t lie that I’m jealous. TOTALLY jealous. Look, you stared at Siwon like he was the perfect creature in the world. I just…I…” But, Eunhyuk’s mouth was shut by a pair of Donghae’s soft lips. 
Donghae cupped his cheek and caressed it with his thumb. He was feeling his beloved’s lips. Eunhyuk was surprised. But, he melted into the kiss and wrapped his hand around the other’s neck. Donghae snaked his hand on Eunhyuk’s waist, pulling their body even closer. 

Air was needed so they broke the kiss. Both, of them were panting heavily. They were staring each other, intensely. 
“Hyukkie…Baby…there’s no other perfect creature in the world beside you. You’re the only one in my eyes.” Donghae explained. 
Eunhyuk just looked down and whispered to his beloved, “Mianhe,Donghae-ah…I…I knew with…but, I was jealous…” 
Donghae smiled and pecked his lips again. 
“I knew, and I’m happy to know that you were jealous to Siwon.” 
“Eh? Why?” 
Donghae kissed his neck, sent a high voltage to his spine and that Fishy boy mumbled on his smooth skin, huskily. 
“Because…it meant that you love me so much…and you’re mine…just mine…” 
“Eh??” 
Before Eunhyuk could say anything, Donghae began to suck and bite everywhere, making him going crazy. 

And the room was filled by many pleasure moans… 
* 
“Aaahhnn…Donghae…ahnnnn…” 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin, who was awake, stiffened as they heard the moans. Zhou Mi rushed covering Henry ears with his hands. 
“What the fuck?? What the hell are they doing?! Don’t they know there’s an innocent boy here?! Henry, God…” Zhou Mi panicked. 
Kyuhyun and Sungmin still stiffened. They didn’t dare to move even an inch. 
“Gege, what was that?? Let’s have a look to their room! Maybe, Eunhyuk-gege is in trouble!” Henry said, innocently. 
“WHAT?! No! He’s not! No, let’s go out!” Zhou Mi dragged his baby beloved outside the room. 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun and Sungmin were sitting still. They could feel the air in the room was getting hotter. Kyuhyun gulped. Sungmin covered his cheeks. 
“Minnie…baby…” Kyuhyun called. 
Sungmin even stiffened and answered, “Wha…what, Hyunnie?” 
“Can…can we get a room? I think…I can’t hold ‘this’…” He answered while his finger pointed at his lower part. 
Sungmin was blushed hard, but he stood up and grabbed Kyuhyun’s wrist. 

Maybe, you could know what would they do after it… (>//////<) 

No comments:

Post a Comment