Monday, June 27, 2011

{FF NC 21} No KiHae! Just SiBum!

No KiHae! Just SiBum! - eunhae hanchul kyumin ryeosung wonbum yaoi zhoury - chapter image

Couples:[Main]SiBum|[Minor]KiHae, EunHae
Genre: Romance|Smut
 

"KiHae! KiHae! KYAAAAA!!" 

I clenched my jaw and fists. I saw how Donghae hugging my Kibum. If I hadn't been on the stage, I would have kicked that fishy away from my beloved. I felt Eunhyuk stared at me beside me. What were they doing, ha?! Fanservice?! Kihae?! That was too much! I hated it! 

"Kiss him! Kiss him!" All fans screamed again. "Oh, all of you want me to kiss Kibum?" Donghae asked. "YES!! KYAAA!!" "Okay, then." And Donghae did it. I dropped my microphone. I didn't care about the sound that I made by did it. I was too jealous. How couldn't I?! 

I left the stage. Since all fans' attention were on that KiHae fucking couple, I could leave without known. Perhaps Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk knew. But, I didn't have enough space in my brain to think about it, my head was fulfilled by that KiHae's fanservice! Fuck! 

"Siwon. Siwon!" Leeteuk hyung's voice called me. I stopped my feet and turned around. 
"Why did you leave the stage like that?" He asked. Not with the furious tone, it was more like...worry. 
I sighed and palmed my face, "You can ask Kibum later." 
"I know what you feel." 
I opened my eyes and found Eunhyuk behind our leader. 
"Eunhyuk?! You too?!" Leeteuk hyung asked almost shocked. 
"Uhm. I feel uncomfortable on the stage." 

Leeteuk hyung sighed and clapped his hands, "Okay. Okay. I can't force you to go on the stage again. Lucky we almost finish. Just wait in the van, okay?" 
Both of us nodded and made our way to the van. 

* 

Kibum was biting his lip beside me. He made an apologize stare to me that I ignored. His hand held mine and I snapped away. I heard Donghae was pleading to Eunhyuk on the back seat. Yep, we, Eunhyuk and I, were too angry to forgive our beloveds that easy. 

I glance my beloved with my corner eyes. He sighed desperately and looked down. 

The van door was opened by the driver. I grabbed Kibum's wrist and pulled him out harshly. I dragged him. 

"Ouch! Siwon! It hurts!" I heard Kibum whined. I didn't care! 
"You deserve it!" I hissed, dangerously. Kibum bit his lip in fear and let himself being dragged by me. 
I could hear Leeteuk hyung’s voice, "Oh, God. What a hard situation…" 

I locked our room and threw his body on our bed. 
"You enjoyed it, ha?!" I hissed to him. His body trembled. I was a gentle guy, especially to my lover. But, I really could change into a beast if someone tried to make me angry. 
"I was..." He tried to defeat himself. 
"Tried to make me angry?!" 
"No...I..." 
"Tried to make me jealous?!" 
"No! Siwon..." 
"Fanservice?!" 
"Si-Siwon..." 

I kissed him roughly until he couldn't support his body and fell back on the bed. I heard him moaned between my lips. I ripped his trouser, wasn't bothered with the buttons. I slid the clothe passed his shoulders and threw it away carelessly. 

I pulled back. I saw a sexy view beneath me. Kibum. Panting. A bit sweating. Lips parted slightly, red and seductive. Toned abs. Tanned skin. Flushed cheeks. Messed hair. 

Oh, fuck! Even a devoted Christian like me could be hard by seeing a sexy creature like him. 

God, forgive me!, I thought but started sucking his neck. He made a growled tone from his throat that really indescribable but enough to make my 'junior' down there twitched. 

"Ahh...Si-Siwon..." He moaned on my touches. I roamed my hand on his back, feeling every growing muscle on it. He grabbed the sheet and screamed when I bit his ear lobe. 

"I'm gonna fuck you hard, be ready!" I whispered on his ear. I dragged him into the bathroom and bent him in front of the mirror. 
"Look how sexy you are, Baby. But, your sexiness is MINE! Not Donghae's!" I lifted his chin so he could see his face in the mirror, he bit his lip and looked away. 

I wasn't that mean to force him like that so I turned his body and hugged his smaller frame. I pulled his hair, not so hard, so his neck exposed. I licked the sweat trail from his chin until his collarbone, earning a silent moan from him. 

I slid his pants and slammed his back on the wall just to kiss him again. When we needed air, I broke the kiss and undressed myself. He was sticking on the wall, panting. 

I trapped him between my body again, "Who are you belonged to?" I asked him with a dangerous silky voice, while my finger playing with his hair. 
"You!" He answered. 
"So, why did you do that?" Still with the same tone. 
"I...I...I..." 
"I'm gonna teach you a lesson, tonight." With a darker tone. I cupped his bulge and caressed it. He threw his head back in pleasure. I reached a lotion with my free hand. 

He looked at me since he didn't felt my hand on his hard member anymore. He looked how my hand spread all lotion on my fingers. He gripped the sink, knowing what I would do next. 

I trailed his thigh until I found his perfect globes. I slipped my finger and inserted it. He bit his lip and shut his eyes, holding his breathe. 

When he started breathing again, I pulled a bit and thrust three fingers in one go. 
"AAAAAAAAHH!!!" His screamed echoed in our bathroom. I saw his tears and licked it. I kissed him to distract him. But, he made a low moan in my mouth when I grazed something inside him. 

I pulled my fingers and lifted his thighs so he wrapped my waist. I slammed in, hardly and stopped to wait him adjust my size. When he started move, I placed my hand on his hips and the another on the wall. He grabbed the sink and the metal hanger on the wall. I moved my hips up and down. 

He moaned. Screamed. Grunted. Growled. Panted. Scratched. Gripped. Bounced. Did whatever we needed in our making love session. Oh, God! If you could see his face, he really made me horny. Sexy. Hot. I couldn't describe it. 

I felt his wall tightened around me. I knew what would happen next. He cummed between our stomach. And collapsed on my shoulder. Since I hadn't done yet, I kept moving and cummed inside him. 

We both panting heavily. 
"Uhh...my thighs...my butt...my hips..." He whined. 
"Why?" I asked him, lifting him on my arms since I knew he was hurt. 
"They...hurt..." 
I leaned closer to his lips and kissed him, "Better not to make me jealous again then, Baby." 
He nodded weakly. I brought Kibum to the bath tub and turned the warm water on. I rubbed his thighs, butt and back. 
"Relax...I'll rub you to decrease the pain, Kibummie." I whispered on his neck. He sighed and leaned his back on my chest. 

* 

I wrapped my hand on Kibum's waist and gripped his arms on my shoulder. I knew he walked lamely. It might be hurt. So I helped him walking. 

"Morning..." My beloved greeted. Eunhyuk and Donghae had been on the kitchen with Leeteuk hyung. I saw how Donghae walked lamely. Perhaps, Eunhyuk did what I did last night too. 

Leeteuk hyung's eyes widened when he saw Kibum on my hand. 
"AISH! YAH! SIWON! EUNHYUK! I WILL…" 

RRRIIINNNG! 

"Tch! It’s a phone! Wait here! I’m going to slice you into pieces when I’ve finished!" And he ran toward the phone. 
Eunhyuk and I exchanged gazes, "Should we run away?" I asked. I kissed Kibum and he kissed Donghae for the last time and we ran for our lives. 
"YAH!!! CHOI SIWON!! LEE HYUKJAE!!! DON’T RUN!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment