Monday, June 27, 2011

FF - Letters, Cake and Surprise

Couples: [Main]SiBum
Genre: Fluff|Romance (No Smut this time :p)
 

A young man stopped his steps when he saw a light blue envelop right on his door step. It had been several days since he received the firs envelop. He didn't know who sent them, but he loved the writings. They were romantic and sweet. 

He took it and brought into his apartment. He locked door and threw himself on his bouncy bed. Having changed all his clothes, he opened the envelop and unfolded the paper carefully. He found a beautiful handwriting on it. But, that day was different. Usually, he got just simple quotes or short poems. But, that day he got a long letter. 

Dear Kim Kibum,

My lovely Kim Kibum. My only one Kibummie.

Remember the first time we met? SM building.

You walked into the practice room with a bowed head. All of us, Super Junior's members, were looking at you. All of us didn't know who were you until the manager explained, you were the new member.

At the first time you brought your chin up, I couldn't hold my smile. You were so cute with your innocent face and chubby cheeks.

"안녕하세요..." You said with a shy tone and you bowed your head again.

All of us greeted you back and you stood still. The manager left the room and we surrounded you. Asked your name. Your age. We both now that you were the magnae.

Some times passed and Kyuhyun came. Your magnae position switched to him. But, you were still quiet and shy. You were just smile and talked if needed.

At that time I found something interesting from you. I didn't know what was that. But, you were interesting.

I remembered when I saw you laughed for the first time because of Heechul-hyung. I found you adorable yet sweet. Your eyes became two crescent moons which were hanging on your perfect face. Your lips curled up and made a beautiful tone from your throat.

Perfect.

Amazing.

Wonderful.

Magnificent.

Even if I combined all of those words, they couldn't show how perfect you were for me.

I remembered when first we launched '돈돈'. Your rap with Eunhyuk were synchronize. You rapped well. You weren't the quiet and shy like the first.

I saw you when you danced. You were driving me crazy. I really wanted to hug you but, I couldn't. I wasn't anyone for you.

I remembered when I watched your drama with other members. I clenched my jaw and fists. While the others were hitting you jokingly and said, "Whaaa!!! You're so lucky!!", I was walking to my bedroom and locked myself. Yes, I did it when we saw you kissed a girl. Kissed...

Some months passed. You said that you would stopped activity of Super Junior for a while. You said that you wanted to focus in your acting skill first then you would come back.

Did you know Kibum? Might be at noon I was a cheerful person as usual, but I changed when the night came.

Days before you left Leeteuk-hyung was busy to calm me down while Kang In-hyung was busy to bring me water or something needed. I cried in his and Kang In-hyung's room. I couldn't stop until I fell asleep and woke up with a dizzy and heavy head from the exhausting of crying.

The days without you were so terrible. Manager-hyung asked me what was wrong but, I just shook my head and walked away. You were the one who was wrong, Kibum. You left me behind and let me run the empty life without your presence.

Only Kang In-hyung and Leeteuk-hyun who knew what was wrong with me. But, I thought the others could guess it too.

Leeteuk-hyung always cheered me up and gave me advice to control myself. For fans. For agency. For Super Junior. And of course for me and for you too.

"Kibum won't be happy if he sees one of Super Junior's members is weak like you are now. He'll be back! Remember it! And until the day comes, you have to work hard like Kibum's here!" Leeteuk-hyung said to me at that time.

And that simple advice brought me up again. I tried to work like usual even the empty space of yours always lingering on my mind.

I read an article that you met Donghae in a concert. I frowned to think, you met Donghae? Why not the others too? Who not with me too?

Donghae is Eunhyuk's. And why did you still meet him? Just two of you? I felt I was jealous. Even I avoided to talk with Donghae for several days before Leeteuk-hyung bombed me with his words. 'Control yourself!' Or 'There's nothing between them!' Or 'Please not be a childish!'

Finally you're back until now. And my heart don't even change for an inch for you.

Still loving you.

Still admiring you.

Still missing you.

Still needing you.

These days I've been sending you poems or quotes or romantic words for you without name.

Now, I'll tell you who am I. I'll tell you who has been crazy for you since the first sight.

Do my commands.

Put this letter, walked out from your room and make your way to the kitchen. And open the refrigerator.

Loving you,


Anonymous
 

Kibum frowned a little before he did the commands. He put the letter in the drawer of his nightstand and walked out from his bedroom he looked around like wanted to find something and walked into his kitchen. 

Open this! 

A short note was written on the refrigerator. And he touched his chin. He thought it would be okay or not if he did it. He was just afraid of the freak fans. 

He inhaled deeply and grabbed the refrigerator's door. He opened it with closing eyes. After the door had been opened, he peeked between his eyelashes and found a big box inside it. 

"What's this?" He mumbled. 

He brought it out and put it on the dining table carefully. He opened the cover and found a big cheesecake in the box. And there was a writing on it: 

Happy Birthday, Kim Kibum 

Just that, but it made him chuckled. 

"I wonder who sent me those letters and cake." He whispered. 

Suddenly, the lights were turned off. Kibum was panic and grabbed the edge of the table, trying to stand still until the lights were on again. 

But, a pair of hands hugged his waist from behind. A chin rested on his shoulder. A voice whispered softly on his ear. 

"Happy birthday to you, Kibum..." 

Kibum felt familiar with the voice. The voice that he missed so much! 

He frees himself from the hands and grabbed a candle from the drawer. He burned it on. Just to find a smiling face in front of him. 

"S...Siwon...-hyung..." He stuttered. Oh, yes! How he missed Siwon sooo much! 

"You? You're who sent me...?" 
"Yes." 
"Wh...why...?" 
"Because, I love you." 

"Ho...how could...?" 
"No reason." 

Kibum leaned against the wall and settled his breath. 

Siwon stepped closer and held Kibum's chin. 
"I love you, Kibum. I've been loving you since we first met. You stole my heart. I'm kind of half-lost without you. I can't say anything anymore. Just...I love you..." Siwon whispered. 

Kibum was still in shock. He was shocked in the truth that Siwon who sent him those romantic things. And then he was shocked because Siwon just told him about the feeling. And the fact was, YES, he loved Siwon! Loved him so much! 

Kibum threw himself on Siwon chest and wrapped his hands around Siwon's body. 
"I love you too, Hyung! I love you so much!" 

Siwon smiled widely and hugged Kibum back. He was happy. No, VERY happy to face the truth that Kibum loved him back. 

He pulled away and leaned closer to kiss Kibum's lips. 

But, an inch before they touched the lights were turned on and revealed all the rest of members. 

"Whoa! I think we turned the lights in the wrong moment, hyung!" Donghae shouted. 
"Aish!!!! Sorry, Siwon-ah, Kibum-ah!" Leeteuk shouted too. 

Kibum laughed loudly. But, he was stopped with a pait of Siwon's lips on his. 

All members gasped and turned around. 
"We didn't see anything! We'll go now! Bye!" They said in unison and ran toward the door and slammed it behind. 

Siwon broke the kiss and chuckled. 
"It was embarrassed! Why did you do that in front of all members??" Kibum whined and punched Siwon's arms lightly. 
"So, they knew you're mine now! Nobody can touch you!" Siwon said proudly. 
Kibum chuckled and blushed. 

"So, what will we gonna do now?" Kibum asked. 
Siwon smirked. 
"Just have a fun night, I guess!" 
"Eh? What do you-whoa!!! Siwon, Siwon let me down!" 
Siwon lifted him on his arms and whispered something on Kibum ear that made the younger blushed and stopped struggling. 

Ah, Siwon! You're pervert!

No comments:

Post a Comment