Monday, June 27, 2011

{FF NC 21} No KiHae! Just EunHae!

No KiHae! Just EunHae! - eunhae hanchul kyumin ryeosung wonbum yaoi zhoury - chapter image


Couples:[Main]EunHae|[Minor]KiHae, SiBum
Genre: Romance|Smut
 

”KiHae! KiHae! KYAAAAA!!” 

I gritted my teeth. I heard how all fans screaming when they saw Donghae hugging Kibum’s body. i clenched my hands until they became white. It was our concert. And I hated how Donghae grinning to KiBum. I looked my side and found Siwon. That tall boy gritted his jaw tightly too. I and Siwon were really jealous to see our lovers doing the fanservice. 

”Kiss him! Kiss him!” All fans screamed again. 
”Oh, all of you want me to kiss Kibum?” Donghae asked. 
”YES!! KYAAA!!” 
”Okay, then.” And Donghae did it. I heard something beside me. Siwon. He dropped his microphone and left the stage. Just Leeteuk and I who realized. Leeteuk sneaked out to chase Siwon. 

Damn you, Donghae! How dare you do it! You’ll regret it! I thought. And I left the stage too. 

* 

“Hyukkie…?” Donghae called my name. I didn’t answer him. I was too angry. I could see how Kibum biting his lip when he saw Siwon’s anger. Well, I and Siwon didn’t show it. But, we just kept quiet and ignored our beloveds. It was enough. 
“Hyukkie…” Dongae called me again. He held my hand but, I snapped it away. 
“Hyukkie…are you angry with me?” He asked me. 
HA. HA. HA. What a stupid question! 

”Hyukkie…don’t be angry, please….” He started eyeing me with his puppy eyes. Usually, I would melt when he did it. But, that night, I was too angry to forgive him. HE, my beloved, KISSED KIBUM, Siwon’s beloved. Oh, great! Was I wrong being angry?! Obviously NO! he was too much! 

We arrived at our dorm. I got out quickly, didn’t even care about that stinky fishy. I stomped my feet away. 

”Ouch! Siwon! It hurts!” I heard Kibum whined. I looked Siwon who was dragging Kibum to their room. 
”You deserve it!” Siwon hissed, dangerously. Kibum bit his lip in fear and let himself being dragged. 

”Hyukkie~!” I heard his voice whined again. I continued stomping my feet. I could hear Leeteuk hyung’s voice, “Oh, God. What a hard situation…” 

I unlocked my and Donghae’s room and slammed it open. 
”Hyukkie! Don’t ignore me, please!” Donghae whined behind me, trying to make his step in the same level with me. But, I was to fast, so he followed me behind. 

I heard the door was closed. I tossed my bag away and slammed my hands right beside his head to the wall behind him. 
”Hyu-hyukkie…?” He stuttered. 
”How dare you bitching yourself around like that.” I hissed between my teeth. 
”I…I wasn’t…it just…” 
I slammed my hand to the wall again, “Just what?! Fanservice, huh?!” I hissed still with the same stone. I wouldn’t yell at him. It wasn’t my style. The cold tone would more dangerous. 
Donghae gulped hard, “Uh…it…” 

Before he could say anything, I pressed my lips to his roughly. He squeaked and his eyes widened. I’d never kissed him like that, except I was too angry. 
”Hyu-hyukkie…” 
I didn’t give him any chance to say something. I bit his bottom lip until it was bleeding. I sucked his blood. He groaned in pain. 
”Ah…Hyukkie! No!” He screamed. But, I ignored him and kept sucking his blood. 

I broke up the kissed and threw his body on the bed. His body trembled on the bed. I stripped myself and crawled on him. 
”Hyu-hyukkie…please don’t…” 
”I. Won’t. Hear. You.” I hissed and ripped his shirt. I started sucking his flawless neck harshly. I bit his flesh. I didn’t care how he screamed in pain because of what I did. 
”Hyukkie! Ah!” He screamed in a high pitch. 
I bit his earlobe and licked it, making him moaned. I bit his collarbone. I licked his chest. He gripped my hair. I went lower and sucked his nipple. I bit it. Licked it. Pinched it. He groaned both in pain and pleasure. 
”Hyukkie! Ah!” He screamed. 
”You! How dare you kissed Kibum, Baby! You’ll regret that. Oh, yes you will!” I hissed on his ear. 

I pulled his pants and boxer in one go. I licked his inner thigh. From near the knee until near is member. 
”Hyukkie…ahhhn…” He moaned. It didn’t help! He moaned like that, and I more turned on. 

I tossed the rest of my clothes and I licked the tip of his member. He moaned and moaned. I flipped our position so he was on top. My fingers stuck on his lips, “Suck!” 
He obeyed. He licked my fingers from the bas to the tip, twirling his tongue, coating them with his saliva. I pulled my fingers and traced his spine and lower, until I found his butt cheeks. I stretched the apart. 
”Uhnnng…” He moaned. I thrust one finger and his body tensed in the sudden penetration. I thrust my finger in and out rapidly. He jerked his head back. 
”Ah…ahh…ahhhhh…Hyukkie…ahhh…” 
I added one fingers again and thrust them deeper. I felt my fingers grazed something inside him and he moaned out loud. Gotcha! I thought. I added one more finger and kept hit the spot. 

”Hyukkie! Hyukkie! Ahh! Ahh! Stop it!! Ahhhhhhh!” 
I pulled my fingers and lifted his body by hips. I positioned my member below his sweet hole. 
”Ride me, Baby! I’ll fuck you until you just remember my name! so, you know who’s you belonged to!” I hissed. 

I slammed his body down and he screamed both in pain and pleasure. He supported his body on my chest. I gripped his hips firmly, making sure that we moved in the same rhythm. I hit his sweet spot every time I thrust my member in him and he would scream my name that got louder time by time. I stroked his member at the same time. 

”Hyukkie! Hyukkie! I’m gonna-AAAAAAHHHH!!” He exploded his seed all over my stomach and he collapsed on me. But, I hadn’t released yet. I kept moving until my seed exploded inside him. 

”Ah…ahh…my butt is hurt…” Donghae whined when I pulled my soft member out. 
”You deserved it. Now, you won’t forget who’s your boyfriend again, will you? Or I’ll do rougher than that!” I threatened him. 
”Yes…ahh…my butt…” 

I felt a bit guilty. I wrapped my hands around him and rubbed his butt gently, “Sorry, Baby…” 
He just chuckled and buried his face on my neck. 

* 

”Good morning…Omo! Donghae what happened to you?!” Leeteuk yelled when he saw Donghae walked lamely in my embrace. 
That fishy just chuckled and pointed at me, “Blame him!” 
Leeteuk’s eyes widened and he smacked my head, “What did you do, huh?!” 

”Morning…” a weak voice greeted us and I saw Kibum did the same with Donghae in Siwon’s arm. 
”AISH! YAH! SIWON! EUNHYUK! I WILL…” 

RRRIIINNNG! 

”Tch! It’s a phone! Wait here! I’m going to slice you into pieces when I’ve finished!” And he ran toward the phone. 
I and Siwon exchanged gazes, “Should we run away?” He asked. 
I kissed Donghae and he kissed Kibum for the last time and we ran for our lives. 

”YAH!!! CHOI SIWON!! LEE HYUKJAE!!! DON’T RUN!!!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment