Thursday, March 17, 2011

Can I tell U something???

First:
I really like this boy when i was in fifth grade... When I see my walls in his profile, I think i like him again... But, there's someone I like too... He's his bestfriend... (He's a friend of my crush in fifth grade...) What should I do... I can't pick who i should confess... But my mom told me, "don't get boyfriend when you still a kid... " I'm really a stupid person... Why I have to like someone now... Please tell me what should I do...

Second:
NC21?!!! I can't do it!!! It's too early for me!!! I'm just an amateur writer... I really can't do it... There's a reason too... I can't use my internet connection... Maybe my FF gonna be dropped... (WHAT?!!!) I really don't want it too... TT^TT When I have some time... I'll go to the internet cafe... So I have to save my money from now on, huh...

Third:
I really want to cry... But I don't want someone see me crying... My heart hurts... I don't know what's this feeling...

This's what i want to tell you... Please tell me about something I can do... Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment